Sunday, January 23, 2011

Soooo...

Even though no one is going to read this, I thought I would blog anyway just to get the ball rolling. What will I blog about? IDK. We'll just see what happens really.

Yesterday, I had dinner with my really good friend and it was so nice to have someone understand where I've been these last couple of years. I've read that there's this whole cultural phenomena of the "quarter-life crisis" going on, and I've heard of a few different experiences first-hand--me being a quarter of a century and all. But my friend and I, being so much alike, seemed to be at the same place, albeit not at the same time. Out in the world, trying to be a grown-up while pursuing dreams. It's hard out there for a pimp, but in my heart I know we can do what it is that we set out to do. Even if we have to ball our eyes out every now and then, that's OK to me, as long as we keep on trying.

OK, corny part over ;)

As I was looking over my Bucket List, I realized that maybe a green thumb isn't something that one can actually acquire, but rather something you are born with, like a natural gift. Or maybe I just don't take the time to show my plants love. Another one of my aloe vera plants died. It's so sad typing this. I hate to say it, but I am a plant murder and I'm not doing it on purpose. I'm going to try again, but if this one doesn't survive, I may have to research an easier plant to start out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment