Sunday, January 30, 2011

Discipline!


So, what I am working on now? Discipline (if you didn't already guess from the post title). I am trying to be on time with appointments, phone calls, deadlines...basically everything. Actually, with deadlines I'm trying to be early.

How is it going for me?

Not so great. The first day of my commitment, I was only five minutes late to work! That wasn't so good. But then I was actually early to the work meeting that weekend. Check me out ;)

But I relapsed this weekend in another aspect of time management. For two night in a row I hung out when I could have been doing work for one of those night (a girl's gotta go out sometime!). But I can't let it happen again.


If you know me, you know that I'm not on time for anything. I just make deadlines. I can't get up in the morning. I've been doing for a long time, so it seems to be a pretty hard habit to break.
 
Well, f*** you bad habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment