Wednesday, July 14, 2010

For Project 3...Minimalism

For my design class Project 3, we had to pick an art movement and create an informative presentation using Adobe InDesign. I chose Minimalism.

I chose Minimalism because I love the style. I kind of dress minimalist. I like minimalist decor. It just looks so modern and neat to me. Anyway, I based the layout of my presentation on a sculpture by Donald Judd (see below). What I also enjoy about minimalism is that things that can be perceived as ordinary objects are considered art. Here are some of my slides. (Click on images to see them bigger.)



I based my presentation layout on this Donald Judd piece on the left. He made it in different colors throughout the years, but I liked this gold one for the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment