Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Movie Review

On Sunday, me, Juju, my brother and his girlfriend went out for sushi and a movie. For sushi, we went to a place called Nano in downtown Annapolis. I liked the feel of the place. It had bright golden yellow walls that make you (or maybe just me) feel really cool.


Picture of Nano from Yelp review.


The artworks on the walls were pretty cool, and what you can't see on the other side of the restaurant is above the cashier area, they have a whole bunch of Naval Academy people hats. I wonder where they got all those hats from... The hats weren't exactly Asian-inspired decor, but they definitely fit into Annapolis.

The movie we saw was "Get Him to the Greek" and it was effin' HILARIOUS!!!!! You need to go see it, like, right now. I love Russell Brand anyway, and this just made me love him even more. He is so funny. So is Jonah Hill. P. Diddy was...ehhh. Actually, he did better than I thought he would.

It's funny because the movie had the same kind of brightness to it that Nano did. You know how some movies have a somber, dark look to it? Well, this had a bright, uppy, comedic look to it. Anyway, I loved it--can't wait 'til it comes out on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment